For users currently on mainnet that want to migrate their position, here is a step-by-step tutorial:
- 1.Withdraw liquidity from your position.
- 1.Connect your wallet to Revert
- 2.Locate the position you want to migrate
- 3.Select 'Withdraw', set an amount and then click on 'Withdraw' button
- 2.Bridge your assets.
3. Wait for the bridging to confirm and once your assets are accessible on Polygon continue with the steps below.
- 2.Bridge the assets removed from your position into Optimism
- 3.Add liquidity to a position on Optimism
3. Select the range for your new position.
- 2.Select “Polygon” as the network and define the asset pair of your position.
- 1.Add your bridged assets as liquidity for this new position on Polygon.
- 1.Start Auto-Compounding
- 1.Go to your new position and select “Compound fees”
- 1.Click the “Activate Autocompounding” button
- 2.Your wallet permissions will be prompted, asking for authorization for your position to be transferred to the auto-compounder contract
- 3.Approve and sign the transaction
- 4.Your position will now auto-compound at optimal times given your accrued fees and gas costs. Read more
- 5.Rewards will be claimable from this website at the end of each incentives period.